Up To 20% Off
Roll beyond the manicured single track of town and into the wild and unruly backcountry on the Teravail Kennebec 29in tire. Light weight, quick rolling, and burly, the Kennebec is ready for an adventure that takes it into uncharted territory of rocky lines along canyon rims, and wicked and windy deer trails ascending up peaks. With big adventures into the beyond being a priority, Teravail's designers dialed in their technology with robust rubber that won't fail on you when the going gets tough.
Encircled with beefy lugs, the knobs are located directionally to lock you into place, and propel you forward through blown out and sandy switchbacks, and up loose and rugged fire roads. A durable casing features a woven aramid fiber reinforcement underneath the tread and sidewall to protect from punctures. Aramid fiber is twice as strong as KEVLAR, and lighter in weight, and with those two claims it's easy to want to see what it's all about. At 2.6in this tire sits comfortably on a 30-35mm rim, and running a lower PSI it begs to soak up the bumps and rocks that your suspension might miss.
- A wide trail tire for adventuring beyond the manicured trail
- Girthy 2.6in tire soaks up bumps and increases tread grip
- Hug the dirt in loose terrain with aggressive lugs
- Reinforced sidewall holds up to more abuse with Aramid fiber
- Item #TVL0005
- 29 x 2.6in
- 800D strong polyamide cord
- woven aramid fiber reinforcement
- Recommended Use
- enduro, trail