Select Style & Size
Honcho Tire - 27.5in
Sure, you could lap the same trail all day if you're on the hunt for consistent conditions, but we tend to think variety is the spice of life, and taking on trails that vary from quick-rolling hard pack, to rocky and rooty, and steep and tacky is a sure-fire way to keep things exciting. These days most trail bikes have no qualms with hammering out miles in all sorts of terrain, but you'll surely want to toss on some tires that are just as capable as your steed, like the Teravail Honcho 27.5in Tire. The Honcho is designed to take on dusty miles of flowy singletrack, to damp and muddy rooty treelines, starting with center lugs that are evenly spaced lugs that sit close together, with ramping at the front to keep them rolling quickly. Tall transition lugs are spaced to shed mud, and lead way to staggered, beefy side lugs hook up with the dirt when you're leaning over in corners, and feature buttressing to support you under heavy cornering loads.
The Honcho is built with two different casing options— the Durable, and Light-and-Supple, aptly named for their riding characteristics. The Durable Bead-to-Bead casing offers protection from throughout the whole tire, with robust woven polymer composite between the outer rubber and inner casing, within the sidewalls, as well as tread, preventing tears and abrasions in rough terrain. Additionally, a second tightly woven layer of protection is added under the tread to protect from punctures. Conversely, the Light and Supple offers the basics when puncture protection is less critical, with decreased weight, and an extra-supple feel at lower pressures, elevating comfort while you ride.
- Versatile tires for all manners of trail riding
- Center lugs are spaced for low rolling-resistance
- Staggered transition lugs shed mud in the wet
- Beefy, buttressed side lugs for cornering grip
- Durable casing holds up to rugged terrain
- Shed grams with Light & Supple casing option
- Strategic siping boosts grip braking, accelerating, cornering
- Item #TVL000G
- durable, light and supple
- 2.4in, 2.6in
- tubeless-ready clincher
- [durable] woven polymer composite
- 25 - 45
- Claimed Weight
- [2.4in, light and supple] 940g, [2.4in, durable] 93.2oz (90g), [2.6in, light and supple] 935g, [2.6in, durable] 1040g
- Recommended Use
- enduro, trail
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 years
What do you think about this product?