Select style & size:Select options
When your adventures take more than just an afternoon, having a tire that can hold up to adverse conditions is critical. The Teravail Cumberland tire is prepared for whatever trail you want to toss it's way. With super durable woven aramid fibers reinforcing the tread and sidewall, the tire was built with long distance expeditions and racing on the mind. Aramid fibers, twice as strong as Kevlar, and lighter in weight, back up your rubber with the support it needs to avoid punctures while you delve deeper into the backwoods.
- A girthy tire for extended days and questionable conditions
- 2.6in for solid rubber to dirt contact and lower PSI
- Aggressive side lugs for locking into corners
- Small center knobs reduce weight and rolling resistance
- Aramid reinforced sidewalls for a wide trail tire you can trust
- Item #TVL0007
- 29 x 2.6in
- 800D polyamide cord
- aramid fiber reinforcement
- Recommended Use
- cross country, enduro, trail
What do you think about this product?