Select style & size:Select options
Extreme conditions call for extreme protection.
The Weatherhood is an absolute essential if you plan on camping in Tepui's car rooftop tent during extreme conditions. With an aluminized coating and fully taped seams, the Weatherhood fends off rain, hail, snow, and harsh winds, and its reflective thermal material ensures comfort in hot and cold temperatures. Quality YKK zippered over the door and vent openings let breezes in after the storm and seal the elements out during the heart of it all. A simple drawstring closure helps you slip the Weatherhood over your tent quickly, just in case you wake up halfway through the night in a serious storm.
- Weatherhood completely covers Tepui Tents for extreme conditions
- Fully taped material fends off rain, hail, snow, and harsh winds
- Reflective thermal coating keeps you comfy in cold or hot temps
- Quality YKK zippers used on doors and vent openings
- Drawstring closure and reinforced bungees for quick attachments
- Lower annex is not included with purchase of the Weatherhood
- Item #TPU0016
- Q & A
Worth the upgrade
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
I'm super glad I got this as an accessory for my Autana 3. Keeps the sun off in the middle of the day in Moab, but still has a door to let the breeze blow through. In the Winter or in crappy weather it's nice to have an extra barrier between you and the weather, and it helps protect the tent material also.