Select style & size:Select options
Cool and collected when the heat is on.
When you and your crew are scouting sandstone formations to climb in the desert this summer, you're going to want the convenience and airy comfort of the Tepui Baja Series XL Mesh 4-Person Tent. Its rooftop-mounted design lets you have your tent fully setup within minutes of parking your vehicle, and its mostly mesh construction helps you sleep comfortably in hot and humid environments.
Tepui's Baja Series Mesh tents are primarily made of mesh for ultimate breathability in hot climes, helping you stay cooler without inviting in any of the bugs that tend to inhabit warmer places. When storms bear down on your campsite, throw on the rainfly for protection from high winds and heavy rain. The A-frame design lets you sit up comfortably when you're waiting out daily afternoon storms, and the included mattress offers home-like comfort so you're always well-rested for your adventure.
- Light and breathable for warmer climes and smaller cars
- Mostly mesh construction for superior breathability
- A-frame design gives you space to sit up and enjoy view
- Includes high-density mattress for bed-like comfort
- 8ft 6in telescoping ladder offers easy access to roof
- Works with most roof racks and aftermarket bars
- Four internal pockets store smaller gear
- Includes setup and installation video for convenience
- Item #TPU000X
- Q & A
Your product photo shows the tent on a Subaru Outback. Are you able to install it on factory rails/roof rack or do you need to add aftermarket rails?