Select style & size:Select options
A dirtbag's dream.
You might be touring the National Park system, following your favorite jam band around the country, or making your annual pilgrimage to that festival in the desert—either way, you'll be better prepared for what lies ahead with the Tepui Autana Sky Tent mounted to the top of your rig. The Autana Sky is similar to Tepui's popular Autana tent, but it differs in design thanks to two zippered sky panels on the roof, so you can enjoy the starry views from the roof of your car of truck.
Despite its intimidating look, Tepui's smart design makes the Autana relatively simple to install and set up. The tent comes with universal mounting brackets that will attach to most roof racks and aftermarket roof bars, and it's all supported by a sturdy aluminum frame that won't bow to howling winds. On the inside, a high-density foam mattress make it feel like you're sleeping at home. That means no more sleeping on pads that lose their air halfway through the night. And should the skies open up on you, the waterproof fabrics shed raindrops with ease.
- Rooftop tent that makes car camping even easier
- A-frame design gives you space to sit up and enjoy the view
- Includes high-density mattress for bed-like comfort
- 8ft 6in telescoping ladder offers easy access to roof
- Works with most roof racks and aftermarket bars
- Four internal pockets store smaller gear
- Annex creates spacious vestibule
- Includes setup and installation video for convenience
- Item #TPU000M
- Q & A
Great product, but vestibule is too long
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
I have a Subaru Outback and the vestibule hangs way too low to look or function properly. all the photos I see of the Tepuiâ¢ Autana RTT model makes it look perfect, so this is very misleading. The vestibule is literally about 3' too long. I will have to have it custom tailored in order to fit properly.
Take a backcountry extra 20% OFF Coupon from: outdoorback.tk