Select style & size:Select options
Majestic mountains to wind-swept plains.
From the towering peaks of Colorado to the expansive plains of South Dakota, the Tepui Autana Sky Tent elevates your camping experience with its spacious 3-person design, operational sky panels for stargazing, and exceptional build quality. Mount it atop your favorite rig before hitting the road for luxurious sleeping comfort.
Tepui bases it off the standard Autana, then adds large sky panels for viewing the Milky Way Galaxy in all its glory when you're far from light pollution. Large enough for two to three sleepers, the Autana Sky Tent features a sleeping footprint of approximately 37 square feet, plus an internal height of 52 inches that allows you to sit upright and change clothes without feeling cramped.
Despite its complicated looks, Tepui's smart design makes the Autana Sky relatively simple to install and pitch atop your rig. The tent comes with universal mounting brackets that attach to most roof racks and aftermarket roof bars, and it's supported by a sturdy aluminum frame that won't succumb to high winds. If the skies open up overnight and drop heavy rain, the waterproof fly keeps oncoming moisture from seeping through and dampening your camping trip.
- Spacious rooftop tent makes camping a luxurious experience
- A-frame design gives space to sit up and enjoy the view
- High-density foam mattress for a comfy night's sleep
- 8ft 6in telescoping ladder allows you to access tent
- Works with most factory roof racks and aftermarket bars
- Four internal pockets for storing and organizing gear
- Annex surrounds rear of tent and protects your gear
- Includes setup and installation video for convenience
- Item #TPU001Q
- Q & A
Oy. The tent stakes.
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
Aside from the tent stakes (I bought thicker/better ones almost immediately) and inability to use a normal sheet, I love this tent. It has allowed me to visit some really wonderful places.