Select your style & size:Select options
The toughest Tepui out there.
Designed for off-road rigs and dirt roads, the Autana Ruggedized Tent is the burliest offering from Tepui. With a reinforced construction, it effectively handles everything from seemingly endless miles of washboard roads in the desert to steep and rocky forest roads. Tepui took the dimensions of its Kukenam tent and doubled down on the seams with double stitching, then it added heavy-duty hinges and anti-condensation mats with a heavier gauge internal frame for added resiliency to high winds, sleet, and rain. Tepui even added an aluminum diamond plate along the base panel to protect the structure from dings when you're on the road.
Apart from the tent's beefed-up build, it's also home to all the features of a standard Tepui tent. The tent folds open for easy pitching once you reach camp, and access is made easy through the included telescoping ladder. The Autana Ruggedized Tent comes with a fully enclosed annex that doubles as an enclosed porch/vestibule space for gear. The inside of the tent is fitted with multiple extra-large pockets, closable mesh windows, and a high-density foam mattress with removable cotton sheet. This particular version of the Autana comes in an expedition orange color, so you can quickly spot your rig when you're walking back to camp after another killer day surfing, mountain biking, or climbing.
- Tough and spacious rooftop tent for off-road adventures
- Attaches to roof rack for quick and convenient setup
- Reinforced fabric with taped seams for durability
- Telescoping ladder offers easy access to roof
- Fully enclosed Annex below tent provides ample storage space
- Anti-condensation mat under mattress helps you stay dry
- Extra-large pockets and gear anchor points keep you organized
- Diamond Plate base panels protect against dents and dings
- Item #TPU000N
- Q & A
How does this product ship? Ground packaging or LTL? It includes a mattress? Pictures?