Select style & size:Select options
No won't have to worry about rocky ground, stick-strewn pacthes of forest, or soggy soil when you have the Tentsile Flite Plus 2-Person Tent. All you need is three sturdy trees, boulders, or other solid, heavy objects and you can suspend your tent off the ground for elevated comfort. The Flite Plus is Tentsile's ultralight offering that's the perfect size for backpacking trips and treks deep into the wilderness.
An upgrade over the original Flite, the Plus features a cross brace for extra headroom and a more spacious feel. A full mesh roof allows you to enjoy uninterrupted views of your surroundings, which are all the more glorious when you're suspended above the forest floor. A waterproof fly keeps wind and rain at bay, and you can outfit it with an insulating layer (sold separately) for protection from the cold when you're camping in winter. You can also peg the fly straight to the ground to create a covered porch area underneath the tent when you're just hanging out back at camp after a long day of adventuring.
- Ultralight 2-person tent for camping off the ground
- Attaches to 3 trees or boulders to keep you suspended
- Fly can be pegged to ground to create covered porch
- Removable rain cover provides protection from the elements
- Cross brace provides extra head room
- Industry-grade ratchet buckle for peace of mind
- 485lb capacity is enough for 2 adults and their gear
- Recommended for persons under 6ft 1in
- Item #TSI000F