The pant that'll bend for you.
Highly breathable and stretchy for those awkward knee-bars and all-day uphill treks, the Tentree Men's Alder Pant is a sporty option for keeping it functional in the city, or putting comfort at the top of the list in the backcountry. The Alder is made from a organic cotton with a little bit of spandex built in for stretch, so they stay cool and cozy when the mission heats up, but will support your range of movement, whether walking down the street or spending an entire day hiking to an alpine lake. Plus, while you're sending it in the Alder, Tentree will plant 10 trees, so you and everyone else (including the Earth) can breathe a little easier.
- A sporty pant for hiking, backpacking, climbing, and urban casual
- Organic cotton soft and breathable for when mission's get sweaty
- Spandex supports range of movement for climbing and trekking
- Hidden cargo pockets hold map, survival goods, or safety kit
- Front and back pockets hold phone, wallet, keys and extras
- Tentree plants 10 trees around the world with every purchase
- Item #TNT006S
- Q & A
Love the brand and these pants!
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: 32
- Height: 6'0"
- Weight: 165lbs
These pants are rad. They are a jogger style, but don't have the rubber band tightness of some around the ankle/calf area. The side cargo pockets will probably never be used by me, but are discrete enough you barely notice them. They have some spandex in them, so they stretch a little where you need it. And to all my other belt-less miscreants, they even come with a shoe lace to keep em tight enough if they start to stretch between washes. I pulled mine out of the inside and put it in the outer belt loops.
I have medium/thickish thighs and behind, and they weren't too tight to be revealing. Might want to size down on waist depending on your preferred fit.