Select Style & Size
Master Pro Complete Shield Climbing Rope
The Tendon Ropes Master Pro Climbing Rope with Complete Shield implements an innovative construction that connects the core directly to the sheath to eliminate sheath slippage. The end result is a safer, more durable climbing rope you can count on climb after climb.
- 9.7mm climbing rope for redpoints and trad climbing
- Tefix technology connects core to sheath for durability
- Complete Shield treatment repels dirt and moisture
- SBS construction allows for smoother handling and soft catches
- Midpoint marking makes setting up rappels faster and safer
- TeNote feature embeds microchip in rope for maintenance and safety information
- Item #TDE000O
- Dry Treatment
- Complete Shield
- Static Elongation
- Dynamic Elongation
- Impact Force
- UIAA Falls
- Sheath Construction
- SBS (Simple Braid System)
- Claimed Weight
- Recommended Use
What do you think about this product?
December 24, 2020
BEST rope I've ever used!
- I've put it through the wringer
- True to size
- 6` 3"
- 190 lbs
Tendon makes awesome ropes, but this new Master Pro 9.7 is AMAZING!. The sheath is bomber. Resists fuzzing really well, and runs smoother through a belay device and draws than another other rope I've used, including the Tendon Master 9.4. The sheath fibers seem to be flatter or something. They just don't seem to catch on rock crystals. The weave hits that perfect middle place where it's not too tight and not too loose. Tight enough that it keeps sand and dirt out of the sheath really well, but not so tight that it's a stiff rope. Everyone I share a rope with wants a Tendon rope now.