Select a size:
Tarifa Climbing Shoe
When you need that extra something to tackle your latest steep project, lace up the Tarifa Climbing Shoes from Tenaya and get ready to crush some rock. These mid-stiff shoes feature a microfiber upper and a cotton lining that's been given a TXT treatment to help with moisture management and comfort. The Speed Lace system makes taking these on and off easy. Vibram XS Grip rubber helps you stick to steep terrain but can also stick to tiny holds and vertical edging when necessary.
- Climbing shoe shaped for a precise performance on routes and boulders
- Moderately asymmetric downturn designed for steep-to-vertical climbs
- Microfiber upper lined in odor-treated cotton for breathable softness
- Vibram XS Grip sole uses softer rubber for greater traction
- Item #TNY0006
- Upper Material
- TXT-treated cotton
- Speed Lace
- 3.5 mm Vibram XS Grip
- Claimed Weight
- [single] 0.3oz
- Recommended Use
- sport climbing, bouldering
4.5 based on 20 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.