New Styles, More Savings:
Select a size:
Oasi Climbing Shoe
With its sharp downturn, the Oasi Climbing Shoe is undoubtedly Tenaya's most aggressive option for stronger climbers projecting steep sport routes and some of the most difficult boulder problems out there. It is the shoe of choice for Megos himself, the dude who sent multiple 5.15 routes in a single day, crushes 9a problems on a regular basis, and flashed 8b+ trad without a sweat. That isn't saying you'll go from zero to pro the day you strap this shoe to your foot—you'd also need Alex's rippling abdominal core and pincer-like fingers for such a feat—but if one of the world's strongest climbers chooses this shoe, you have to assume he's onto something.
Unlike most aggressive climbing shoes, the Oasi's downturn stays downturned thanks to that blue strap which connects the heel to the arch. Also unique to the Oasi is the dual-strapped hook-and-loop closure that can adjust in length to accommodate wider or narrower feet; what that means for you is that you can expect a solid fit regardless of your foot's shape. The dual-layer midsole keeps this shoe stiff so you can find the pressure you need on the dime-sized edges that make overhung climbs so challenging. A shoe this great deserves bomber rubber, so Tenaya relied on Vibram's XS Grip to ensure the tacky traction you need for climbing your hardest.
- Tenaya's most aggressive shoe for strong climbers
- Sharp, asymmetric downturn ideal for overhung routes and problems
- Vibram XS Grip sole assures tacky traction on limestone and granite
- MRRB system maintains a solid, long-lasting downturn
- Dual hook-and-loop adjusts to accommodate wide or narrow feet
- Synthetic upper reduces stretching for enhanced longevity
- Item #TNY0005