Up To 60% Off:
Select a size:
Iati Climbing Shoe
Tenaya designed the aggressive Iati Climbing Shoe for a versatile performance on overhung routes and hard boulder problems on any type of rock. RB Range X Technology assists with dynamic movements and slow, static ones. SXRDynamics wraps rubber around the heel to ensure a long-lasting, secure fit. The upper is comprised of leather, microfiber mesh, and Lycra at the tongue for a traditional-yet-innovative performance. The Iati also has a breathable cotton lining with a TXT treatment for smooth comfort. Tenaya equipped the Iati with a Draxtor fastener for a snug fit from heel-to-toe. The multi-layer stretch flex footbed, GI midsole, and additional TST 150 midsole provide resilient stiffness to keep the Iati aggressively downturned for life. Tenaya turned to Vibram's ever-reliable XS Grip rubber to give the sole the same grip that the most popular climbing shoes have.
- Tenaya's original aggressive climbing shoe for boulders and gyms
- Sharp downturn designed for steep, challenging climbs
- Leather upper with microfiber mesh paneling for ventilation
- Breathable cotton lining treated with TXT for odor control
- Multi-stretch footbed with stiff midsole at the toe
- Vibram XS Grip sole uses softer rubber for greater traction
- Item #TNY0007
4.5 based on 15 ratings
Fits Slightly LargeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.