Zero G Tour Scout Alpine Touring Boot
The Zero G Tour Scout Alpine Touring Boot is Tecnica's second-stiffest, second-lightest ski boot for backcountry skiers who want an aggressive downhill ride without weighing down the uphill. Unlike most ultralight ski boots, the Zero G features a new double-blocking, self-adjusting cuff that reduces every kind of play for a locked in feel. Four light Magnesium buckles and a slimmer power strap solidify the boot's secure fit, and Tecnica designed the cuff's buckles so you can keep them latched together on the ascent.
The Grilamid shell keeps the Zero G Tour Scout ultralight without sacrificing any of the boot's necessary stiffness, and uses a race-inspired overlap design to deliver smooth, progressive flex. A carbon co-injected cuff further enhances downhill performance without adding weight. For comfort, Tecnica's Custom Adaptive Shape shell which is anatomically shaped to match your foot, and features dimples on the shell that makes customization easier for your boot fitter.
- Tecnica's mid-stiff touring-specific boot for men
- 120 flex provides driving power for intermediate to advanced skiers
- Mid-volume last balances performance with comfort
- Waterproof liner keeps you comfortable in deep snow
- Sticky Vibram outsoles ensure steady footing on icy bootpacks
- Lace closure liner personalizes your fit for more response
- Heat-moldable can be punched to create more room if needed
- Tech inserts are Dynafit-certified for reliable compatibility
- Item #TEC004F