Select a size:
Zero G Tour Scout Alpine Touring Boot
As the stiffest women-specific offering in Tecnica's touring-specific Zero G line, the Women's Zero G Scout Tour Boot provides the performance you need to slay steep, technical descents, but doesn't compromise a bit when it comes to the climb, either. With an impressive 55-degree cuff rotation in walk mode and Tecnica's new Double Blocking Mobility Cuff System, a lever that engages at the cuff and lower part of the shell to reduce play and increase stability in ski mode, you'll move efficiently on the climbs without any loss of efficiency on the descents. The boot's medium last is generous enough to remain comfortable during long tours without compromising performance, while the stiff 115 flex is most suitable for hard-charging lady rippers who require reliable power transfer to maneuver their sticks.
- Lightweight, touring-specific boot to access fresh lines
- Stiff 115 flex is suitable for hard-charging lady shredders
- 99-millimeter last blends performance and comfort
- 55-degree range of motion ensures efficient uphill strides
- Grilamid shell is lightweight but maintains stiffness
- Shell can be customized for precise fit
- Ultralight liner with laces snugly hugs foot for supportive comfort
- Vibram rubber soles deliver reliable traction on icy bootpacks
- Item #TECR05C
5 based on 1 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.