Our New Backcountry GORE-TEX Winter Collection
Select a size:
Why We Like The Zero G Tour Pro Alpine Touring Boot
Tecnica's Zero G Tour Pro is a lightweight alpine touring boot that doesn't skimp on downhill performance. As Tecnica's premier backcountry boot, the Zero G Tour Pro provides us with the stiffest flex available at a weight lower than three pounds thanks to the carbon-infused Grilamid construction. Tecnica's C.A.S (Custom Adaptive Shape) system dimples the boot's shell so boot-fitters can mold it to your foot's shape more precisely. We really like that Tecnica updated the boot with a Recco reflector, and still outfitted it with the tried-and-true double-hitching walk mode latch that stays secure in ski mode and maintains an outstanding 55° range of motion in touring mode.
- Tecnica's premier ski boot built for backcountry touring
- 130 is the stiffest flex that Tecnica has to offer
- 99mm last creates a high-performance fit
- C.A.S. customizes the boot's shape with a thermo-molding process
- Light Fit liner includes lace closure and waterproof membrane
- Walk mode initiates 55° range of motion
- Vibram rubber sole compatible with tech and AT bindings
- Item #TECR059
5 based on 3 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.