Select a size:
Zero G Tour Alpine Touring Boot
When it was all yellow, the Zero G Tour Alpine Touring Boot was one of the most popular choices in the backcountry. Maybe that's because its neon yellow color is so noticeable, but we think it's because of its phenomenal performance whether you're touring something mellow on a powder day or a bigger mountain on a sping day. A 110 flex makes it the softest Zero G in Tecnica's collection, and that best-suits beginning skiers, lighter riders, and folks who want a comfy fit for the downhill. Tecnica's C.A.S. shell dimples the exterior to help boot-fitters customize the boot's shape to your foot. The lining includes waterproofing for greater protection in powder, and Vibram's rubber grants traction when there's more ice than snow on the summit.
- Tecnica's popular touring boot built for backcountry skiing
- 110 flex is moderately stiff and comfortably forgiving
- Mid-range 99mm last fits most feet comfortably
- C.A.S. shell customizes the shell to your footshape for a comfy fit
- Pro Light Liner includes waterproof, breathable membrane
- Vibram rubber sole equipped with AT and tech binding compatibility
- Double Blocking Mobility Cuff initiates 55° range of motion in walk mode
- Item #TECR05D
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.