Our Ski & Ride Guide—
Select a size:
Why We Like The Zero G Tour Alpine Touring Boot
Light, responsive, and forgiving, Tecnica’s Zero G Tour is a go-to boot for those who want comfort on the descent, and plenty of climbing capabilities for the skin up. Mid level flex provides the support you need downhill, plus 55-degree range of motion to comfortably move while you’re skinning to the top.
- Light and versatile touring boots with just right flex
- Get the quick response you need from moderately stiff flex
- Pro Light Liner laces up snug for a close, comfortable fit
- C.A.S. shell is designed to mirror your foot, boosting comfort
- Medium last is ideal for average width and volume feet
- Mobility cuff system allows for 55-degree touring range of motion
- Item #TECR05B
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.