Take 'em down.
Tecnica took the success of men's Zero G Guide Pro boot and tweaked it a bit to let the terrain-crushing backcountry chicks in on all the fun. The Women's Zero G Guide Pro Alpine Touring Boot is a light and stiff, no-nonsense boot with enough power to rip spines and bomb couloirs, while holding its own on the skin track. The stiff 115 flex is ideal for aggressive, hard-charging ladies, with a 99mm last that accommodates a wide variety of feet.
Tecnica's Power Light Design aims to shed weight without sacrificing performance, with a Grilamid frame that is 30% thinner than conventional boots, yet 2.5x stiffer. The women's specific Light Fit liner is heat moldable so you can dial in a precise fit, and the mobility cuff features a 44˚ range of motion in walk mode, providing you with maximum efficiency and a natural uphill stride while you're picking off skiers on the skinner.
- A power-hungry boot for conquering terrain in the backcountry
- Stiff 115 flex for expert skiers
- 99mm last accommodates medium feet
- Grilamid shell is strong and lightweight
- Triax 3.0 cuff has a women-specific profile
- 44˚ range of motion in walk mode promotes uphill efficiency
- Quick Instep for ease of entry
- Rubber soles add traction on icy bootpacks
- Item #TEC002T