Zero G Tour Alpine Touring Boot
Tecnica built the boot's shell out of a dimpled material that bootfitters can easily punch out to customize the fit to your foot's specific contours. The Ultralight fit liner has a comfortable fit right out of the box, and it's backed with a waterproof, breathable membrane to stay comfy when you're boot-packing through knee-deep powder. The rockered sole promotes walking, hiking, and climbing thanks to the grip- and abrasion-resistant Vibram rubber. Unlatched, the Zero G boasts a massive 55°of cuff rotation to provide the easiest ascent possible. It's compatible with tech bindings.
- Lightweight ski boot built for backcountry skiing
- 110 flex is stiff enough for the moderate, average skier
- Dimpled Grilamid shell customizes to your foot's shape
- Ultralight Fit liner backed with a waterproof, breathable membrane
- Rockered sole with Vibram rubber and tech inserts
- Burly walk mode latch allows massive 55° cuff roation
- Four light buckles and power strap ensure a secure fit
- Item #TEC003I
- Q & A
Is this a tech-only boot, or is it compatible with an ISO 9523 frame AT binding like the Marker Tour F12?
Hey Geoffrey, this is a tech only boot tech (ISO 9523) compatible with Dynafit certified tech fittings. If you have any other questions or need assistance with an existing order or placing an order, please feel free to contact us on Chat or call us at 1-800-409-4502. Thanks!