Zero G Tour Alpine Touring Boot
Technica's Women's Zero G Tour Alpine Touring Boot is re-designed and ready to rock on long ascents, but won't leave you floundering on steep, technical descents, either. Coming in at just over three pounds per boot, it will barely add to the weight of your setup as you suffer up steep skinners. A boot this stiff handles your most proud lines like a champ, from narrow, remote chutes to wide-open bowls of pristine powder. Tecnica built this boot on a mid-sized 99-millimeter last that offers a performance fit for standard-width feet.
Different from the previous versions of the Zero G, this rendition is more of a true backcountry boot, with a slightly lighter weight, an impressive 55-degree range of motion in walk mode and double-blocking system that increases stability in ski mode, rockered Vibram rubber soles for impressive grip on slick bootpacks, and extra-light buckles that stay latched when you're skinning to reduce in-boot friction that can lead to blisters. The boot's shell uses Tecnica's C.A.S. system, which employs a dimple structure to make heating and punching faster and more effective for bootfitters. Practically a roadmap for bootfitters, C.A.S. identifies your foot's hot spots and pressure points with ease, and paired with the Ultrafit Pro Light liner, you'll stay comfortable, even after you hours on the skintrack.
- Lightweight touring boot for long missions
- Stiff 105 flex is suitable for hard-charging ladies
- 99mm last assures a snug, precise fit
- Walk mode with 55-degree cuff rotation for uphill efficiency
- Secure locking system in ski mode for better downhill performance
- Uphill cuff buckles stay latched when skinning to reduce friction
- Heat-moldable shell and liner ensure a comfortable, customizable fit
- Rockered Vibram soles offer grip on slick surfaces
- Item #TEC003J