30% Offsale $489.96 $699.95
Zero G Tour Alpine Touring Boot
The Zero G collection consists of Tecnica's lightest ski boots built specifically for backcountry skiing, and the Zero G Tour Alpine Touring Boot boasts the softest flex suitable for the most backcountry skiers. Unlike most ultralight boots, the Zero G features a double-blocking, self-adjusting cuff that reduces every kind of play for a locked in feel. Unlatched, the Zero G boasts a massive 55°of cuff rotation to provide the easiest ascent possible. Tecnica also designed the cuff's buckles so you can keep them latched together on the ascent. For comfort, the boot's C.A.S. shell has a dimpled material that bootfitters can easily punch out to customize the fit to your foot's specific contours. Underfoot, the rockered sole promotes walking, hiking, and climbing thanks to the grip- and abrasion-resistant Vibram rubber. It's compatible with tech and AT bindings.
- Alpine touring boot part of Tecnica's ultralight Zero G collection
- 110 flex stiff enough for most backcountry skiers
- Moderate 99mm last with C.A.S. bootfitting for phenomenal comfort
- Double hook walk mode allows quick-and-easy self adjustments
- Vibram rubber sole outfitted with tech inserts and AT binding compatibility
- Item #TEC004G
12 - 13°
double hook, self-adjusting, 55° cuff rotation
power strap (35mm)
alpine touring, tech
[size 26.5] 3lb 5oz
What do you think about this product?