Treat your feet.
- Cozy boot revives skier's feet back to comfort
- Suede leather adds a touch of sophistication
- Insulation ensures winter-worthy warmth
- Vulcanized sole ensures traction suitable for icy sidewalks
- Item #TEC002Y
- Q & A
Run a little big, keeping anyways
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
I've had some major trouble with Tecnica footwear sizing. I usually size up to a 40 (from my typical US8 EU39 size) in their classic moon boot styles, but I hounded the net for some reviews on this style and found that it generally runs large. I went with the size 39 and it fits, possibly a bit large but I'm too lazy to order a 38 to compare and have to send one back. Plus, the styling on these is pretty awesome and I'd rather just get to wear them right now. The cushy lining does not extend over the top of the foot, though there is a thin foam layer bonded to the suede. I'm hoping these will be warm enough for the Montana winter and might see about tossing a wool insole in to take up some of the extra room.