Select Style & Size
Mach1 95 MV Ski Boot
Part of Tecnica's all mountain sport performance collection, the Mach1 balances comfort and performance in a single package. Tecnica's anatomical and heat-moldable C.A.S. shell and liner are designed to be customized to your feet, and even the CAS bootboard can be ground down to help you achieve the perfect stance. This way you can enjoy efficiency and comfort that you thought were only possible in your dreams.
While the Mach1 95 is comfortable and customizable, but it can hold its own when the skiing gets adventurous, too. The 95mm flex strikes a balance between firmness and comfort, and the four micro-adjustable buckles allow you to make tiny changes to the volume and snugness, so you can enjoy comfort and control. Tecnica finished the Mach1 off with a hook-and-loop power strap that gives the cuff a smooth, reliable, and strong feel.
- A comfortable, high-performing ski boot for resort riding
- 95 flex delivers reliable response for intermediate skiers
- Mid-volume 100mm last fits most average-sized feet
- Shell and liner can be easily molded for a comfortable fit
- Thermoforming collar maintains blood flow and circulation
- Quick Instep makes for easy entry and exit
- Upright stance helps eliminate quad fatigue
- Item #TEC003X
- Shell Material
- C.A.S. polyester
- Last Width
- 4 micro lift lock
- Buckle Material
- Performance C.A.S.
- Thermo-moldable Liner
- Binding Compatibility
- DIN Certified
- ISO 5355
- Recommended Use
- all-mountain skiing
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
What do you think about this product?