Temporarily Out Of Stock
Don't get too bummed. This item is on the way and will be available for purchase as soon as it rolls into the warehouse.
Can't wait? Consider one of the other Alpine Ski Boots we have in stock.View Similar Products
Mach1 LV 130 Ski Boot
The Tecnica Mach1 130 LV Men's Ski Boot is a hard-charging, take-no-prisoners, race-bred freeride boot that's not particularly interested in slowing down, taking it easy, or just simply cruising. The burly 130 flex is perfect for advanced and aggressive skiers, or those with a little more weight behind their turns, while the 98mm last is ideal for lower-volume feet (or for skiers who are looking for the ultimate performance fit.) The classic design locks your foot in place to drive power to your edges in all conditions, while the modern ability to customize everything from the shell to the liner ensures you can obtain that elusive tight but not painful fit.
- All mountain boot for in bounds riders who charge at all times
- 130 flex caters to aggressive expert skiers who demand performance
- 98mm last provides a high performance fit for narrow feet
- 2-piece design drives power to your edges with minimal power loss
- 4 aluminum buckles are adjustable for a pinch and slop free fit
- 45mm power strap enables immediate response from forward pressure
- Bi-material soles provide traction in the parking lot, on hill
- Item #TEC003Q
- Shell Material
- C.A.S. Polyester
- Last Width
- Buckle Material
- Micro ALU screwed, Lift Lock
- High Performance C.A.S.
- Thermo-moldable Liner
- Liner Closure
- C.A.S. floating tongue
- C.A.S instep, C.A.S. foot arch
- Binding Compatibility
- alpine (ISO5355)
- Recommended Use
- all-mountain skiing, freeride/powder skiing
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
What do you think about this product?
December 27, 2019
Race Performance with Comfort?
- I've put it through the wringer
I used touring boots at the resort until the Mach1 came out. I have looked back since. In my opinion this boot excels because of it's awesome race performance feel matched with legitimate comfort. It's the ONLY boot I will use at the resort. I like the LV because I have a fairly narrower foot and the 130 flex because that's what you need to stomp 100 foot airs right?