The answer to your prayers.
You could submit yourself to years of torture at the hands of sadistic stepsisters while you wait for your ski-boot dreams to be answered by a fairy godmother, or you could just slip your dainty paw into the Tecnica Mach1 105 MV Women's Ski Boot, leave your stepsisters in the lodge, and go have fun. The moderately wide, moderately stiff Mach1 is made for all-mountain adventures, and it's easy to get on and off, too, because Tecnica designed it with a Quick Instep panel, a flexible piece of plastic right at the overlap to take the pain and struggle out of parking-lot donning and doffing.
The fit is fairy-tale good, because the Mach1 features C.A.S. (Custom Adaptive Shape) technology in the shell, liner, and bootboard. Basically, they've all been constructed to allow maximum customization, so you (or better yet, a qualified booter) can grind out problem areas in the shell, shave the bootboard down to improve alignment, and heat-mold the Women's Ultrafit liner in a snap. Improved fit means improved comfort and performance, so you can make the most of the medium-width 100mm last and medium-volume (hence the"MV" moniker) fit. The Mach1 locks down via four micro-adjustable aluminum buckles and a 35mm power strap, and it handles treacherous parking lots and staircases with a grippy bi-material sole, so getting to the lift isn't the sketchiest part of your day.
- Cruise the resort's groomers in this comfy ski boot
- 105 flex stiffness suitable for lighter or beginner riders
- Medium volume 100mm last compliments those who want a comfy fit
- C.A.S UltraFit Pro Race thermomoldable liner offers a customized feel
- Quick-Instep Max overlap construction eases in-and-out
- TechniGrip soles are replaceable after seasons of wear
- Item #TEC002L