Need advice picking the right gear for your next adventure?Talk to a Gearhead
Mach Sport EHV 120 Ski Boot
You're pretty sick of forcing your feet into those mid-volume rental boots, so it's a good thing that the Technica Mach Sport EHV 120 Ski Boot has come along. This hard-charging ski boot is made specifically for skiers with larger feet who still crave performance and a stiff flex. The 120 flex delivers impressive power transfer for expert or heavier intermediate skiers, while the 103mm last is backed by an impressive 106mm liner—which means that if need be, you can punch the shell out for extra wide feet.
The Mach Sport features double quick-instep and lift-lock buckles, which make it a breeze to buckle on in the morning, and pain-free to remove come last chair. The anatomically shaped liner works with the shell to create an out-of-box fit that's still customizable, and it uses celliant technology to add warmth to cold mornings in the lift line. Technica was kinda enough to equip it with a gripwalk compatible rubber sole for easy trekking through the parking lot.
- Hard-charging boot for big big-mountain rippers
- 120 flex works for intermediate to advanced skiers
- 103mm last offers room for higher volume (E-EEE) feet
- Anatomical shell provides out-of-box fit with easy customization
- Celliant in liner offers enhanced insulating properties
- 25mm power strap helps power transfer between boot and ski
- Buckle technology allows for painless exit and entry
- Item #TEC003O