Select style & size:Select options
Cochise Team Ski Boot
Most youth ski boots will share the same name is the ski company's best adult models, but they'll be stripped of the features that made the adult model so good. Apart from having a junior-specific flex and last, the Tecnica Kids' Cochise Team Ski Boot is a spitting image of the high-end Cochise boots for men and women.
- Adult caliber boot catered to young and quickly progressing skiers
- 90 flex is powerful and forgiving for more lightweight riders
- 99mm last offers a blend of comfort and performance for long days
- Durable walk mode lever provides peace of mind, uphill comfort
- SPORT liner with classic tongue can be molded to growing feet
- 35mm power strap helps drive power to edges of the ski
- 4-buckle 2-piece design offers a snug fit and consistent flex
- Item #TEC004J
- Q & A
What is the BSL on these? Need to know if they will work with a size small salomon guardian.
Hey Cam, I finally got word back from our Technica rep and according to his numbers the 22.5 is going to be a 275mm shell, the 23.5 is also a 275mm shell and the 24.5 is a 285mm shell. Hope that helps!