Select a size:
Why We Like The Cochise Team Dyn GW Alpine Touring Boot
The Cochise Team Dyn GW Alpine Touring Boot is Tecnica's junior model for backcountry skiing. It boasts the same features that put this boot on most adults' feet, like the dimpled C.A.S. technology that helps boot-fitters shape this boot for a custom fit. No backcountry boot is complete without a bit of carbon, and this Cochise has co-injected carbon in the cuff to keep light and properly stiff on the downhill.
- Backcountry ski boot built for youthful tourers
- 90 flex is ideal for lighter skiers and beginners
- 99mm last with C.A.S. technology for a custom fit
- Carbon co-injected cuff grants quicker insteps
- T-Ride walk mechanism includes a new lock for extra security
- Gripwalk rubber sole with tech inserts
- Item #TECR060
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.