Select a size:
Why We Like The Cochise Team Dyn Alpine Touring Boot
Just because you may be new to skiing, doesn’t mean you should have to settle for a boot without all the bells and whistles. Tecnica offers the Cochise Team Dyn Alpine Touring boot for skiers who are looking for a boot that performs just as well in the backcountry as it does in the resort, with lighter or less experienced skiers in mind. The mobility cuff offers forty-two degrees of motion for an efficient stride on the skin track, yet retains its rigidity while descending. We appreciate how the 90 flex rating makes the Cochise series available to more skiers, with a forgiving feel for beginner to intermediate skiers, or for more experienced skiers who are on the lighter side and prefer a soft boot.
- Performance-oriented touring boot offers alpine-level descending
- 99mm last is catered to narrow foot volumes and a performance fit
- Dynafit-certified tech inserts mesh with your favorite pin binding
- Customizable shell and liner let your boot fitter dial in the perfect fit
- Four micro-adjustable aluminum buckles let you adjust on the fly
- 90-flex is suited for intermediate skiers as well as lighter skiers
- Item #TECR05E
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.