Select a size:
Why We Like The Cochise Team Alpine Touring Boot
The Tecnica Junior Cochise Team Ski Boot is choice for young skiers that ride both backcountry and resort. It's compatible with alpine touring bindings as well as alpine bindings that accommodate rockered, GripWalk soles. Just like the adult models, this Cochise Team features a C.A.S. shell that's easy for boot-fitters to mold to the shape of your foot for customized comfort. We also like the T Ride locking system on the walk mode that adds extra security for the downhill ride.
- Junior ski boot built for backcountry touring and all-mountain skiing
- 90 flex ideal for beginners and lighter riders
- 99mm last fits narrow for smaller feet
- C.A.S. shell can be heat-molded by boot-fitters for a better fit
- Carbon co-injected cuff ensures proper power transmission
- T Ride locking walk mode adds security for the downhill
- GripWalk rubber sole compatible with AT bindings
- Four buckles combined with a quick instep for easier entrance and secure closure
- Item #TECR05Z
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.