3 Days Only!
Select a size:
Cochise Pro Dyn Alpine Touring Boot
The Tecnica Women's Cochise Pro Dyn Alpine Touring Boot is the stiffest backcountry ski boot sized specifically for females. Since all Cochise boots feature C.A.S. technology for easy custom boot-fitting, you could opt for some of the stiffer Cochise boots, but this option is the stiffest boot with a female-friendly shape right out of the box. Its 115 flex gives the stiffness that most skiers look for, and Tecnica's T-Ride walk mode has a unique locking switch that increases security in downhill mode.
- Backcountry ski boot built for hard-charging ladies
- 115 flex feels stiff for most riders around a medium build
- Narrow 99mm last with C.A.S. technology for a custom fit
- T-Ride walk mode with full locking option for greater downhill security
- GripWalk sole with Vibram rubber and tech inserts
- Item #TECR05Y
- Shell Material
- Last Width
- Buckle Material
- aluminum alloy
- Walk Mode
- T-Ride hiking system
- high performance C.A.S.
- Binding Compatibility
- GripWalk soles, Vibrame rubber
- Claimed Weight
- [pair, size 24.5] 7lb 4oz
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
- backcountry skiing
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.