Temporarily Out Of Stock
Don't get too bummed. This item is on the way and will be available for purchase as soon as it rolls into the warehouse.
Can't wait? Consider one of the other Kids' Ski Boots we have in stock.View Similar Products
Pass on the stoke.
Passing on the magic of skiing is one of the most important jobs as a parent. Let your grom loose on the hill and watch him rip bell to bell with his Tecnica Kids' Cochise Jr. Ski Boots. With a flex of 60, this boot won't overpower him, yet it will still provide your mini shredder with the power he needs to barrel down the Couloir Extreme for his first time. The Junior Last fits narrow feet, and the 30mm power strap makes it easy to crank down the tightness when he's getting ready to drop in.
- A solid ski boot for your mini freerider
- 60 flex provides power without aggression
- Junior Last is fit for little feet
- Four buckles make it easy to adjust the fit
- 30mm power strap cranks it down
- Item #TEC002V
- Q & A
comfortable and stylish boots
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
Bought these for our daughter and she loved them! She said they were more comfortable than other ski boots she has had and she loved the bright color
great kids boot
- Familiarity: I gave it as a gift but have feedback to share
the feedback i got on this boot was that this boot fits great and is very comfortable.