Why We Like The Tecnica Cochise HV 130 Boot
The Tecnica Cochise HV 130 Boot with a 102mm last is the widest version of Tecnica's flagship ski boot. The Cochise effortlessly handles skiing at the resort and in the backcountry by combining a GripWalk sole and Tech fittings. Aspects like the 130 flex and beefy power strap help us drive our skis with minimal power loss, while the reliable walk mode lever ensures our boots stay in the mode we want them in.
- Versatile ski boots ready for touring or riding at the resort
- 130 flex drives power to your edges with minimal power loss
- High Volume 102mm last accommodates wide feet, promotes warmth
- C.A.S. liner traps heat while locking your heel in place all day long
- 2-piece, 4-buckle design provides powerful flex and a reliable feel
- GripWalk soles make it easy to bootpack to find fresh powder
- Tech fittings encourage you to head into the backcountry for more
- Item #TECR083
- Shell Material
- [lower] PU, [cuff] polypropylene, [spine] carbon
- Last Width
- Buckle Material
- Lean Angle
- Walk Mode
- Thermo-moldable Liner
- Liner Closure
- hook-and-loop strap
- Binding Compatibility
- GripWalk (ISO 23223)
- Vibram GripWalk
- Claimed Weight
- [26.5] 4lb 1oz (1850g)
- all-mountain skiing, backcountry skiing, powder skiing
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited 2 years
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help