Select a size:
Why We Like The Cochise 95 Dyn GW Alpine Touring Boot
If you are like us and you split your days between the resort and the backcountry, then you should be buckling-up the Tecnica Cochise 95 Dyn GW Alpine Touring Boot. This boot uses a forgiving 95 rated flex to keep your feet happy and your skis going where you want them too. In our opinion, it is the burly walk mode lever that sets this boot apart. On the uphill it provides a great range of motion, and on the down hill we can ski as hard as we want without worrying about surprisingly popping into walk mode half way down our line.
- Versatile boot made for in-bounds and backcountry skiing
- 99mm last minimizes heel slip and maximizes control
- 95 flex balances forgiveness and power transmission
- 2-piece, 4-buckle design offers a reliable fit
- Thermo-moldable liner locks in your ideal fit and feel
- Burly walk mode provides peace of mind on the down hill
- GripWalk sole makes navigating ridges and parking lots a breeze
- Item #TECR05W
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.