Why We Like The Tecnica Cochise 130 Boot
The Tecnica Cochise 130 is the one-boot solution for all the hard chargers who demand exceptional performance both in-bounds and out. The T-Ride walk mechanism gets us to the top of the mountain, whether on boot packs or full days of touring. The carbon-injected C.A.S. shell and 130 flex are exceptionally stiff for precise control as we send bomber lines through fresh powder. The customizable C.A.S. shell and liner allow us to find a pressure-free fit that perfectly locks our heel in place.
- Do-it-all boot for accessing every part of the mountain
- 130 flex allows us to go full tilt with confidence on zero-G lines
- 99mm last balances performance and comfort
- T-Ride system allows for uphill hikes and out-of-bounds touring
- C.A.S. liner matches our foot shape and is easily customizable
- C.A.S. shell is thermo-moldable to lock in a perfect fit
- Carbon injected shell is incredibly strong at a lightweight
- GripWalk soles offer exceptional grip on ice and snow
- Item #TECR07Y
- Shell Material
- [shell] C.A.S. polyurethane,[cuff] polypropylene, carbon injected
- Last Width
- Buckle Material
- recycled aluminum
- Lean Angle
- Walk Mode
- High Performance C.A.S.
- Thermo-moldable Liner
- Liner Closure
- power strap
- Binding Compatibility
- GripWalk (ISO 23223), touring (ISO 9523)
- Vibram GripWalk
- all-mountain skiing, backcountry skiing
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited 2 year
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help