2 Days Only!
Select a size:
Cochise 120 Dyn Alpine Touring Boot
The Tecnica Cochise 120 Dyn Ski Boot might be for the backcountry, but the ski mode is so secure that we don't mind riding it in the resort from time to time. Redefining all-mountain, this versatile boot brings the power in powder, and is still light enough for charging up skintracks. We also like the completely customizable fit thanks to Tecnica's C.A.S. technology that allows bootfitters to mold the shell and liner to your footshape.
- Backcountry ski boots burly enough for resort riding too
- 120 flex offers stiffness for expert and heavier rider
- Moderate 99mm last with C.A.S. shaping for a customized fit
- Thermo-moldable liner continues to improve overall fit
- T-Ride hiking system with twist lock for security in ski mode
- GripWalk rubber sole with tech binding compatibility
- Item #TECR05T
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.