Why We Like The Tecnica Cochise 115 Boot
Now the flagship boot of the Tecnica line, the Tecnica Cochise 115 Boot provides power and control to skiers who like to ski it all. Well suited to the backcountry thanks to a walk-mode and tech fittings, this powerful 115 flex boot with a 99mm last also thrives inbounds thanks to its 2-piece, 4-buckle traditional alpine construction. When you like to let the snow dictate where you ski, the Cochise is sure to keep up.
- Versatile boots that go from resort to backcountry with ease
- Carbon and polyurethane boasts lightweight rigidity
- Stiff 115 flex offers unparalleled power for hard charging
- 99mm last provides a precise but pinch-free fit
- C.A.S. liner adapts to your foot for all day comfort and warmth
- 2-piece, 4-buckle design locks in a familiar fit and feel
- T-Ride walk mode and tech-fittings promote backcountry adventure
- GripWalk soles provide effortlessly boot packing to fresh
- Item #TECR07W
- Shell Material
- [lower] polyurethane, [cuff] polypropylene, [spine] carbon
- Last Width
- Lean Angle
- Walk Mode
- yes, T-Ride
- C.A.S. (Custom Adaptive Shape)
- Thermo-moldable Liner
- Liner Closure
- power strap
- Binding Compatibility
- GripWalk (ISO 23223), touring (ISO 9523)
- Claimed Weight
- [26.5] 4lb 1.3oz (1850g)
- backcountry skiing, all-mountain skiing, powder skiing
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited 2 year
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help