3 Days Only!
Select a size:
Why We Like The Cochise 110 Dyn Alpine Touring Boot
When deep fresh snow in the backcountry is calling our name we buckle-up the Tecnica Cochise 110 Dyn Alpine Touring Boot. This boot uses a lightweight but powerful C.A.S. shell to balance uphill comfort with downhill performance. Additional balancing of performance is provided by the powerful walk mode level and dual setting top buckle that let us lock our foot in on the skin track and then crank down the fit before we drop in to dreamy powder turns or scary exposed hop turns.
- Versatile touring boots built for control and performance
- C.A.S shell offers powerful energy transmission
- 4-buckle, 2-piece design offers reliable control
- 99mm last prioritizes control and a slop-free feel
- Burly walk mode adds peace of mind on the way down
- Dual position top buckle adds comfort while in walk mode
- GripWalk soles make it easy to navigate ridges, parking lots
- Item #TECR05S
- Shell Material
- [cuff] polypropylene, [shell] C.A.S. polyurethane
- Last Width
- Buckle Material
- light alloy
- Performance C.A.S
- Thermo-moldable Liner
- Liner Closure
- Binding Compatibility
- GripWalk (ISO 9523)
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
- backcountry skiing, touring, all-mountain skiing
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.