Select Style & Size
Cochise 105 DYN Ski Boot
The Tecnica Women's Cochise 105 Ski Boot doesn't shy away from charging big lines in or out of the resort. With a design that boasts Tecnica's anatomically shaped shell for a precise and comfortable fit, and tech fittings that allow you to use your lightweight pin-style AT bindings, the Cochise is a true quiver-of-one boot you can use both in bounds and out.
Tecnica has carved out a reputation for building some of the highest performing all-mountain and race boots on the market, and the Women's Cochise 105 Ski Boot is no different. Boasting a customizable shell with a consistent, predictable flex, a ski/walk mode for easy touring, and a powerstrap with a buckling mechanism, this boot caters to the woman who more often than not leans towards a men's boot to find the performance she needs.
Great attention to detail was paid to every aspect of the Cochise. Its Custom Adaptive Shape (C.A.S.) technology includes a solid shell with a dimpled pattern that allows for a more precise boot-fitting process. The C.A.S. UltraFit liner is thermo-formable so the shell and liner conform to the contours of your lower leg, ankle, and underfoot. Tecnica lined the liner with merino wool for enhanced thermal regulation, smooth softness, and natural odor-resistance.
- Versatile freeride boot for adventurous all-mountain skiers
- 105 flex ideal for intermediate to advanced lady rippers
- 99m last provides space for most average volume feet
- Hike mode offers impressive range of motion on the skin track
- Tech inserts and rubber soles work with tech bindings
- CAS liner and shell are fully customizable fora precise fit
- Merino lining offers warmth and odor-resistance
- Item #TEC004C
- Shell Material
- CAS bi-injected PU
- Last Width
- Buckle Material
- Walk Mode
- 42° of motion
- Thermo-moldable Liner
- Binding Compatibility
- alpine, tech
- DIN Certified
- ISO 5355
- Recommended Use
- all-mountain skiing, freeride/powder skiing
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
What do you think about this product?