Temporarily Out Of Stock
Don't get too bummed. This item is on the way and will be available for purchase as soon as it rolls into the warehouse.
Can't wait? Consider one of the other Backpacking Packs we have in stock.View Similar Products
You can always spend another day.
You prefer spending each weekend in a different backpacking destination; there are so many destinations and you only have one life, after all. That's why you always use the Tatonka Yukon 60+10 Backpack's full seventy liter capacity by packing an extra day's extra food, because some backpacking destinations are too beautiful for a short weekend. Some places you simply can't leave unexplored, like the slot canyon across the campsite or a summit on the other side of the meadow, and this backpack is ready for the vacations you're willing to skip work for.
- Backcountry Exclusive
- Feature-rich backpack for weekends or minimalist week-long treks
- Lighter V2 carry system with redesigned waist belt for more comfort
- Strong Cordura construction with rain cover and snow shedding panels
- Height adjustable top lid and sleeping bag bottom compartment
- Carry systems for hydration reservoir, trekking poles, and first aid kits
- Item #TAK000Q
Textreme 6.6 (600D polyester, PU coating), T-Square Rip (200D nylon, PU coating), T-Snow Crust (PU-coated nylon) [bottom] Cordura (500D nylon)
60+10L (3661+610cu in)
padded,adjustable, sternum strap
2 side, 1 zippered front, 1 zippered top, 1 first aid kit
Ice Axe Carry
Trekking Pole Carry
Sleeping Bag Compartment
29 x 13 x 9.5in