sale $57.57 $95.9540% Off
What sort of trekker are you?
The Tatonka Women's Vento 22 Backpack meets the needs of a variety of trekkers ranging from day-hikers who like a plethora of gear to overnight minimalists who have the lightest, most compact backpacking gear. Its twenty two liter capacity offers plenty of space for layers, lunches, and water when you're hiking with the whole family, and it can store the compact sleeping bag, tiny tent, dehydrated food, miniature stove, gas, and water required for minimalist overnighters.
Tatonka built the Vento out of highly durable, water-resistant fabrics to stay strong on all your outdoors adventures, and there's a rain cover for even more protection when the weather gets really nasty. The pack's X Vent Zero carry system has a thoughtful, women-specific design that focuses on ventilated airflow, padded comfort, stiff stability and full adjustment for the utmost comfort on difficult trails.
- Backcountry Exclusive
- Versatile backpack for day treks and minimalist overnighters
- Capacity is either small for backpacking or large for hiking
- Women-specific X Vent Zero carry system assures comfy support
- Top access to main compartment with bottom access for sleeping bags
- Hydration compatibility accommodates reservoirs and bladders
- Rain cover shields trekking gear from wet weather
- Pockets and carry system for poles, electronics, bottles, and more
- Item #TAK0010
210D nylon, 450D polyester oxford, nylon, PU coating
22L (1343cu in)
X Vent Zero, x-shaped fiber rods, women-specific
women-specific, padded, adjustable, sternum strap
women-specific, padded, adjustable
2 side, 1 front, 1 top
Trekking Pole Carry
Sleeping Bag Compartment
20.5 x 8.6 x 6in
trekking, alpine, backpacking