Elevate your wilderness experience.
Named after Utah's loftiest peak, the Tatonka Kings Peak 45 Backpack carries your camping gear to lofty mountains and remote backcountry outposts. Rugged materials stand up to rigorous use, resisting abrasion when you set it down on rocky outcroppings. The X Vent Zero carrying system elevates the pack off your back, preventing sweat build-up while you're slogging uphill and trekking through hot, sticky conditions. For quick adjustments, the padded waist belt allows for one-handed tightening.
The Kings Peak 45 Backpack graciously carries everything on overnight camp-outs and weekend backpacking trips. Its roomy top-loading design has a separate bottom-zip compartment for your sleeping bag or wet gear. There's a handy front-zip pocket for stuffing a rain jacket or fleece without endlessly digging through the pack. Side mesh pockets clutch water bottles while the hydration-compatible design facilitates on-the-move drinking.
- Backcountry Exclusive
- Robust pack for overnights and multi-day backpacking trips
- Classic top-loading design with separate bottom compartment
- X Vent Zero Plus Carrying System prevents sweat build-up
- Airmesh straps and padded hip belt support hefty loads
- Integrated waterproof sack with roll-up closure
- Zippered front pocket for grab-and-stash convenience
- Mesh pockets at sides for carrying water bottles
- Hydration-compatible design for on-the-move drinking
- Item #TAK000D