Weekend escapes to overnight adventures.
Perfect for overnights in the backcountry and weekend road trips, the Tatonka Glacier Point 40 Women's Backpack eagerly carries all your camping and adventure gear while comfortably distributing heavy loads with its X Vent Zero Plus-System.
This fully adjustable suspension system is specifically designed for the female body, adjusting to various back lengths for a fine-tuned fit. Another cool feature with this suspension system are suspended mesh panels and x-shaped fiberglass rods, which bolster heavy loads and increase breathability on long-distance treks.
The Glacier Point 40 is designed with robust materials for longevity when you're subjecting it to the rigors of backpacking and extended travel. It's divided into main and bottom compartments for easily accessing all your gear without having to endlessly dig through the entire pack. Hydration compatibility (reservoir not included) allows you to drink on the move without pulling out your water bottles. Attachment points for trekking poles and front gear loops provide functionality for all of your gear. Compression straps streamline the pack's overall bulk, especially when it's stuffed to capacity. There's also an included rain cover for keeping your pack dry from thunderstorms and light rain showers on the trail.
- Backcountry Exclusive
- Large pack for overnight camping and weekend trips
- Pack is divided into main and bottom compartments
- X Vent Zero Plus-System adjusts to your back length
- Suspended mesh back panels prevent perspiration build-up
- Fiberglass support rods bolster heavy loads
- Mesh side pockets for bottles and accessories
- Hydration-compatible design (reservoir not included)
- First aid compartment for wilderness trips
- Item #TAK000C