sale $144.92 $222.9535% Off
Where the bison roam.
There's a tiny glimmer of hope that a herd will accept you as one of their own, but until then it's best to keep your campsite at a safe distance. The best part about all the bison in your wannabe family is that they're never in the same place twice. You try to live by that motto and never take the Tatonka Women's Bison 60+10 Backpack to the same site. This backpack makes it easy to follow your herd every weekend, and it can even handle a third day in case the herd found an especially beautiful spot that weekend.
- Backcountry Exclusive
- Comfortable backpack built for two or three day treks
- Women-specific X1 carry system balances support with comfort
- Capacity adjusts and compresses to store more or less gear
- Compartments for sleeping bags, first aid, and hydration reservoirs
- Weather guard with two drawstrings under top lid
- Item #TAK000L
500D Cordura, 210D nylon ripstop, PU-coated nylon
60+10L (3661+610cu in)
padded, adjustable, sternum strap
2 sides, 1 top, 1 front
Ice Axe Carry
Trekking Pole Carry
Sleeping Bag Compartment
30 x 12 x 10in
- Q & A
Does this pack come with a rain guard or is there one sold separately specifically for this pack? I see that there is a weather guard but I'm not sure that is the same thing. Thanks!