Select style & size:Select options
Keep your phone funk-free.
The Tacx Sweat Cover for Smartphone is an ingenious holster that carries your smartphone in an easy-viewing fashion while you're spinning away on an indoor trainer. To ensure your bike and smartphone remain funk-free, the cover's absorbent textile soaks up sweat pouring from your face and body. It's compatible with virtually any bike on the market, thanks to its stretchy attachment band that loops around your seat tube and fastens to both sides of the handlebars. The clear smartphone carrier gives you a transparent window to your smartphone screen, so you can view training stats in real time, such as current power output and mileage.
- Protects smartphone from dripping sweat while training
- Clear smartphone case allows for viewing of training stats
- Highly absorbent textile keeps phone and bike sweat-free
- Securely attaches to seatpost and bar on wide range of bikes
- Maximum phone height x width: 5.4 x 2.6-inches
- Item #TAC0028
- Q & A
sweaty trainer rides
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
We all know how much you sweat inside when you grinding gears in the off-season. Phone compartment fits all I-phones as long as they don't have cases on them. I attach my headphones in here as well and it makes trying to find a sweat-free spot to stash your phone, far easier. Only thing to take note is when the plastic gets covered in sweat it tends to be tough to operate your phone, so you have to at least get it in the general playlist/app that you want to be in ahead of time.
Is this machine washable?