Select a size:
Why We Like The Flow Smart Full Connect Trainer
Tacx's Flow Smart Full Connect Trainer brings the classic electric magnet trainer model into the future with wireless transmission of speed, cadence, and power. It connects to training apps like Zwift, TrainerRoad, or Tacx's own app, and the fact that it's wheel-on means you can easily pop your bike in and out if the weather clears up on a bright winter afternoon. The roller's elastogel core helps cut down noise by cutting down vibrations, so the whole neighborhood won't be alerted every time you have an indoor training session, and a heavy flywheel and large footprint and front wheel block help replicate road feel and provide stability.
- A smart trainer to help maintain fitness through winter
- Wirelessly connects to devices and training apps
- Electric brake provides smart resistance up to 800 watts
- Simulates incline resistance of up to 6%
- 3.5lb flywheel replicates inertia of riding outside
- Compatible with 130mm and 135mm rear axles
- Item #TAC002J
- [roller] elastogel, steel
- wheel block, 5mm quick-release skewer
- [standing] 26.6 x 25.6 x 16.1in, [folded] 22.2 x 16.1 x 9.65in
- Claimed Weight
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
4 based on 4 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.