Select Style & Size
Flow Smart Full Connect Trainer
Tacx's Flow Smart Full Connect Trainer brings the classic electric magnet trainer model into the future with wireless transmission of speed, cadence, and power. It connects to training apps like Zwift, TrainerRoad, or Tacx's own app, and the fact that it's wheel-on means you can easily pop your bike in and out if the weather clears up on a bright winter afternoon. The roller's elastogel core helps cut down noise by cutting down vibrations, so the whole neighborhood won't be alerted every time you have an indoor training session, and a heavy flywheel and large footprint and front wheel block help replicate road feel and provide stability.
- A smart trainer to help maintain fitness through winter
- Wirelessly connects to devices and training apps
- Electric brake provides smart resistance up to 800 watts
- Simulates incline resistance of up to 6%
- 3.5lb flywheel replicates inertia of riding outside
- Compatible with 130mm and 135mm rear axles
- Item #TAC002J
- [roller] elastogel, steel
- wheel block, 5mm quick-release skewer
- [standing] 26.6 x 25.6 x 16.1in, [folded] 22.2 x 16.1 x 9.65in
- Recommended Use
What do you think about this product?
February 7, 2020
Service was great item is bad Don’t buy
- I returned this product before using it
I ordered the Tacx flow for its price. It looked like a decent trainer and the price was very good. I got the item, the box came sealed no damage on the packaging. When I assembled the trainer, I realized that the power cord was missing. I was so disappointed. I used the online chat option to get the item replaced which was quick and easy! Great service. They sent the replacement with overnight delivery which was also a plus. When I got the next trainer it also did not have a power cord!!!! I could not believe it! Th box had a picture of a cord. I even YouTubed unboxing videos of this and they had a power cord (granted it was an Australian video). I called and asked what the deal was. They tried to look for a replacement power cord and we could not even find one online. I decided at this point to just return the item all together.