Select Style & Size
Why We Like The Tacx Direct Drive-Thru Axle Adapter
We’ve been searching to fix our 12mm thru axles not fitting in the brand new Tacx Flux’s and Neo’s. This direct-drive Thru Axle adapter for Tacx trainers has been a perfect solution for our trainer woes. The axles can adapt to any standard QR, standard, or boost spacing to ensure we can ride our time trial bike and mountain bike on the same trainer.
- Fits thru-axle bikes to Tacx Flux or Neo trainer
- 10 and 12mm axle options for nearly any bike
- Easy-to-install compatible axle solution for the Tacx Neo or Flux
- Disc or rim brake compatible
- Can replace Tacx Flux and Neo original axle
- Item #TAC002S
- [135x10] 10 x 135mm axles, [142/148x12] 12 x 142mm axles, 12 x 148mm axles
- skewer, adapters
- Recommended Use
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited 2 years
What do you think about this product?
November 25, 2019
148X12mm? Not really.
- I've used it several times
Tacx, make a better 148X12mm axel for the Neo. The 142X12mm conversion is supposed to work for 148mm? Where is the 6mm spacer? The current solution creaks, groans, and moves too much. Over tightening the skewer causes the threads on the aluminum end cap to pull out.
March 16, 2021
I’m confused as to wether or not this is the right adaptor to fit my 12X142 rear axle in the TACX flow smart trainer